Business unit manager Construct | architectural education
For our client "an important player in the temporary employment sector" we are currently looking for an Office Manager with a construction diploma.
Do you make the difference with your technical - commercial drive?
Do you feel the urge to advise your customers and coach your colleagues and are you also result-oriented?
Then we have the perfect match for you!
- As a construction engineer you speak to your customer | prospect based on your construction expertise, you view their projects together and you think about which construction workers are needed to bring the project to a successful conclusion.
- As an Office Manager | As a structural engineer, you manage your office as if it were your own business. You draw up the office targets together with the Regional Responsible Party. In close cooperation with your team, you strive for a maximum bonus by achieving your office target.
- As an Account Manager you ensure a good relationship with current customers, in addition to telephone contact you visit them on a regular basis. With your technical - commercial skills you will look for new opportunities on a daily basis, prospecting by telephone to schedule appointments.
- As a People Manager you are responsible for coaching, motivating, directing and guiding your employees and colleagues. With your feelers, your listening ear and your tips and tricks you succeed in making your employees successful in their job.
- On an administrative level, you ensure that everything is done correctly in accordance with the legislation.
- Together with your team, you ensure that the temporary workers are properly advised in the field of social legislation (training provided). At start-up, you ensure that the new temporary employees are employed in safe conditions and receive the correct instructions and work clothing.
- You are an industrial or civil engineer and commercial | communicative.
- You can look back on your first successful work experience as a commercial engineer.
- You enjoy multitasking and you can easily deal with different situations and personalities.
- You do not shy away from challenges, you are a real problem solver. Where your colleagues are stuck, you come up with a solution.
- You have a perfect knowledge of English.
- With your enthusiasm, positivism, drive and perseverance you manage to motivate your team.
- With your commercial attitude you succeed in expanding your customer base.
A job with a lot of variety in a young, dynamic and growing company.
The opportunity to develop, learn and grow.
Attractive salary supplemented with a motivating bonus system, meal vouchers, representation allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, laptop and company car.
- Roeselare, Izegem
- Ieper, Poperinge, Wervik
- Menen, Wevelgem
- Aalter, Deinze